Wednesday 1 November 2017

Walking with sculpture in The Sculpture Park

 I spent two hours walking in the Sculpture Park admiring wonderful art sculptors. Discovered all sculptures between nature.  Great combination of water trees and sculptures. Every path was full of sculptures. You can't be boring there. I didn't know what I love to do. I was  after my night at work and feel tired but I knew I want to be outside resting. I choose culture. The Sculpture Park isn't so far from Chertsey where I lived now. I went to Churt by trains and bus. I needed to walk about half hour reaching to park. But it was worth. I really enjoyed my time walking between sculptures admiring them. The Sculpture Park is the world’s largest all year sculpture exhibition with over 300 artists showcasing 600 sculptures. I can't show all of them but let's watch some of them. 
let's check all sculptures ;  https://www.thesculpturepark.com/garden.html?dir=desc&limit=all&mode=grid&order=news_from_date





The Twins by Lucy Kinsella

Sneakweed by David Goode

Resigned by Simon Stringer


Bluebells by Jenny Pickford


 

Elephant on Ball by Jim Unsworth

 

Planets by Paula Groves





Pin Ball Wizz by Pierre Diamantopoulo


Exploding Man by Halliday Avray-Wilson


The Miraculous Arrival by Land and Sea of the Saint into the West

Generation by Bill Harling

Indifference by Zhang Feng




Bust by Eric Chung

Lady by Francony Kowalski


The Knight by Peter Newell





Strange Little Girl by Paul Smith


Indian Incense Burner


Daphne & Sian by Wilfred Pritchard





Preying Mantis by Iain Tatum



Dragonflies by Jack Russell




Embrace by Ferri Farahmandi


 
 










Crusade by Edward Smith

Dicentra Bleeding Heart by Clare Robertson (Missfire)


Extra Ordinary by Wilfred Pritchard






Sleep of Psyche by Malcolm West


Giant Crab by Marjan Wouda







 

Pre-Hysteric by Andrew Sinclair


Couple by Paul Riley

Flying Dream by Tessa Campbell Fraser






Caprice by Richard Cresswell


Buddha's sermon of the Flower by Adrian Montford


Hope by Victor Halvani



Mother Earth by Daniel Cordell




Wyvern Dragon by James Doran-Webb



Nicki Howarth by Enzo Plazzotta


Doctor Foster by Paul Richardson


Monk in Contemplation by William Lazard

Double Eye by Mel Howse



Morning by Glynn Williams

I Beg Your Pardon by Wilfred Pritchard

Two Heads Are Better Than One by Locardia Ndandarika

Ferryman by David Goode


Django (Origami Skip Rhino) by Alan Williams


Guardian by Ramon Conde



Sharing Secrets by Laury Dizengremel



Mother and Child by Geraldine Knight






 

Bi-Polar Express II by Alex Davies







No comments:

Post a Comment