Tuesday 7 November 2017

Through Chertsey Meads

 
What to do with this day. Not idea. I went to sleep after work at night instead to go somewhere. I felt so tired that I stayed at bed long morning. i should go to Cliveden but I came home so late after work. I awoke so late what made me  more lazy to do something. But I needed to feel fresh air, to be outside. I went out and didn't have any idea which side i should go LOL. I went ahead. My way took me towards on  Chertsey Meads. Nice weather, quite path made me thinking what I do in England and why. Sometimes it is so difficult to get answer for our questions. It doesn't mean we don't know but it is so difficult to say that why and for what. Everybody of us needs to take a path to go nowhere to have time for our thoughts. It was my time. I was walking with my thoughts feeling so tired.......














































No comments:

Post a Comment