Tuesday 21 November 2017

Virginia Water with Friends

"There's not a word yet, 
for old friends who've just met." 
                                                Jim Henson, "I'm Going To Go Back There Someday"




t
It was wonderful time with friends. Walking around this beautiful place Virginia Water which I visit so often. Honestly I love this place and visiting this one with friends make this place more beautiful. 
We spent lovely time there. We were walking across lake, health garden and forest taking some photos. We learned from each other to do it sharing our experience. I hope you like mine amateur photos LOL. It was wonderful photo session
 













The Roman City of Leptis Magna

The source of many of the stones that were
used to create The Ruins at Virginia Water is Leptis
Magna, a Roman City site on the shores of the
Mediterranean near Tripoli, in present day Libya.

























 

 













































  "Ooh you're the best friend that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine and I want you to know
That my feelings are true
I really love you
Oh you're my best friend"
                                                                    — Queen


No comments:

Post a Comment