Wednesday 15 November 2017

Walking at Windsor Great Park

I thought to walk to Castle Windsor when I was near the Copper Horse statue and saw this wonderful view on the castle and Long Walk.I have done it today LOL. I had caught then train to Virginia Water from Chertsey and walk to Virginia Lake. I love to visit this place every time and I'm here so often. I'm sure I'm not the last time there. 
From the impressive heights of the Cascade to the picturesque Valley Gardens - with 250 acres of landscaped blooms, and twisting woodland trails that offer their own unique views of the great lake.
 My way was through the flowering forest, wild grass meadows and exotic shrubs. to The Copper Horse statue.
 As you reach the Copper Horse statue you will be greeted with wonderful views across the tree canopies and Windsor rooftops - with Eton College, Windsor Castle and arch at Wembley stadium all visible.
The Long Walk, all the way from  the Copper Horse at the top of Snow Hill to castle Windsor  is over 2.5 miles (4.2km), with an even tarmac path for the whole route. 
My way started from Virginia Lake
Waterfall is wonderful place to taste my camera lol


































It was my first part of my walking




 

It was in my mind so long time






It was very windy day.












I was walking this Long Walk







I have done that LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment