Wednesday 4 November 2020

Holiday in Poland

Równica (885 m) in the Beskid Śląski of Poland
Równica is a mountain just east from Ustroń town. It's a good spot for hikers, due to a mountain base - shelter in Polish - near to its top, but recently its landscape is changing a lot There's a new hotel and restaurant on top of the mountain, and on southern slopes, There's a rope park, pony rides, archery spot, quad bikes track. I'm always happy to came back there.











Me and my family visit this place very often. I'm always there when I came back Poland. This time it was in my Birthday day. Me and my family were very happy to be there one again. I have nice memory with this place. My two boys visited this place when they were 2 weeks I remember their eyes looking at fire. Never forget that They were so happy Love you so much to be with me 

No comments:

Post a Comment