Friday 10 August 2018

Eastbourne Seafront

I  stoped there in Eastbourne  when I was coming from Pevensey Castle to catch my train to home. It was the second visit this place and hope not last time. I have taken some photos of seaside during my way to Eastbourne. 




 It was beautiful day but the way back not so nice. The most of trains was canceled or delate. It was difficult to back. I needed to go to Brighton instead to Croydon when I should go. There it wasn't better. A lot of people was waiting for train too. It started to be very late and a bit cold. It wasn't so nice after long beautiful sunny day. Lucy to catch the train to Gatwick and to Croydon later.  Unfortunately it takes the time and my way back across empty road to home was during night. Imagine night dark and meeting a lot of foxes.  I'm not that brave person and I was afraid my way. I'm going to change my accomodation soon and hope my way back from my short or long trips are more safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment