Sunday 3 September 2017

Holiday Memories - First Day

 "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."

 – John Lennon/Yoko Ono
 
I was waiting for my holiday so long time. Unfortunately I changed my work and needed to wait a bit time to get my holiday. We didn't know what we do but We are sure we need to be together. We were in Bulgaria 10 years ago. Maybe???? Why not. Beautiful beaches and warm water. Interesting country too. Our boys were so young. It would be nice to back there We thought.
Our holiday began with the moment of turning the key to  lock and close the door of the house. Our plan  of trip was improvisation. We knew we had to get to Bulgaria where we had booked a cottage near the sea. We were looking forward to rest there. The road was long but it was not long for us. We had a lot to watch in the way. Making some photos from the car's windows filled my time during the drive. Capture the moment behind the window made us happy.  You can see the result by looking at the photos below. The views were so interesting. We saw a lot of ruins in Slovakia and the live in the streets of Romania, which is developing rapidly. I remember Romania from 10 years ago. Unrecognizable. Good road, great views and nice people. I think I will still come to Romania to know it closer. Our first night was in Romania.  We reached Romania near Hunedoarze very late.  It was dark when we stopped in nice motel  and very happy we can take a rest after long day. Something to eat and sleeping it was in our mind. We all were very tired but happy. 
WE WERE TOGETHER
 Wonderful view at the mountains and ruins in Slovakia
 






 our first lunch in Slowakia

 There the jam was in the way to the border Slovakia- Hungary.  I have got the walk across the bridge






 My son Bartosz has found this sweet boy LOL
 Unfortunately there it was raining in Hungara
 Interesting the life in Romania








 There we met a lot of storks



 Storks together. What is the nice view

 Horses in the street? I'm curious what it was happened they were alone
 Very good roads in Romania. It was pleasure to drive there


 "Great things are done by a series of small things brought together." Vincent Van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment