Friday 22 September 2017

Dunsfold Wings and Wheels 2017

 

A first class air and car show with plenty of variety for the whole family, including an action arena, extensive vintage military 'village' with vehicles and re-enactors, vehicle zone, nearly 2 hours of vehicles on the track and lots of period entertainment. You could meet that all there. Wonderful show which I enjoyed my lovely friends. Thanks to Tomek and Zosia for your inviting me for this wonderful show. When I saw  BBMF aircraft with Merlin engines I said one wooowww. I hope you can see that on this photos below. Dunsfold Wings and Wheels is one of only five shows in the UK to get the Apache display. Expect lots of action and plenty of noise as they go through a role-play demo including pyrotechnics, ending with a spectacular finale when the Apache hovers in front of a wall of flame. Another rarity on the airshow circuit is the Chinook, which will display at only eleven public airshows in 2017 and again Dunsfold is one of those few. Add the Red Arrows, Typhoon and the astonishing Rich Goodwin and the show offers one of the most tempting schedules.
I spent very nice time with my friends however I was so tired after long night in the trip back and two nights shifts. I was so happy as well and forgot about tiredness.



























 
































 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment