Thursday 30 March 2017

MUCH LOVE TO MY AGENT

I work as a nurse all my life. When I was young England and staying abroad was my dream. Dreams come true. I graduated  a nurse's school and taught two boys and worked for a long time. It was not easy. But I managed what I wanted. I got a master's degree in nursing. There left one dream. Sprinkle happiness abroad. I came to England via agency. Working as care assistance I was waiting for a pin number that allowed me to work correct with my education. My English wasn't so good, it was very poor. I did not understand what they were talking about, what they were expecting . The knowledge that I got in Poland helped me to guess what works I should do. I signed up for English for foreigners. It helped. Every day  was better and better. After half a year I got Pin and I could start work as a nurse. I was happy but full of anxiety of  taking care of myself. It was hard. I had to learn to receive calls and speak English with residents, their families and doctors. I have great fortune to meet wonderful friends who helped me. Thank you for that. Working at Castle View nursing home taught me a lot. I worked with wonderful people who would not forget. I have to thank my manager for her great understanding and patience. Tracey Morris gave me tremendous support and understanding. I know it is not easy to work with someone who can not speak English. She was able to work and understand. Thank you Tracey. You got me a good start and I will not forget it. I had to go looking for something new. Agent Axamo called me one day with a proposal to move. I have decided. I went to Poland for several months preparing for the next job. Unfortunately, moving to Ireland turned out to be too difficult for me and I had to look for another place. I returned to England I got a job at Badby Park nursing home where I met with the friendliness of the manager and staff. Theresa Fitzpatrick was a wonderful person who gave me a lot of knowledge and heart. I am very grateful for this. She worked with great people whom I fell in love with and very pricey. I will miss you all. Unfortunately I have to leave Badby Park but I do not leave my friends. You are in my heart all the time. Finding a new job is not easy. Moving to another place, having many documents is very laborious and demanding
Malgorzata Kolmer from Axamo is a professional person who can help me in any difficult situation, what I had some of them. He will not leave without help, serve advice and help what makes life abroad is easier. Malgosia  helps you to find a job and she stay with you overtime. She is interesting with your situation during your time  abroad and helpful every time when you need that. I feel her presence  every step of my life in Ireland and England as well.  I'm  very thankful for all your phones, sms, emiles and news on fb. Thank You so much for your time.You are not appreciated. Thank you to all Axamo Teams who met during meeting at the Harrow. It was so lovely meeting in the friendly atmosphere. [ sorry for my not so good English]
 I would like to say
 "If you are looking for a job Axamo will help you"




THANK YOU MALGORZATA

No comments:

Post a Comment