Thursday 6 October 2016

Sanctuary of the Virgin Mary on the Hill

 “I never thank you enough for listening to me.
I never thank you enough for protecting me from the things 

I shouldn’t do.
I never thank you enough for guiding me in the right direction.
I never thank you enough for putting up with my mood swings and arrogance.
I never thank you enough for being there for me without  

a doubt.
I never tell you enough how much I love you, mom, dad.
You mean the world to me, but I don’t tell you enough.
No matter what, I always will love you, mom, dad, no matter how much we argue, or how much I upset you, 

I’ll love you till the day I die.”


DEDICATION TO MY PARENTS WHO I LOVE THE MOST

 THIS PLACE I VISIT WITH THEIR REQUEST
25 July 1894 r. Our Lady appeared to the three girls: two ten Mariannom and two years of their older Julianna Pezdzie, below the peak rising above the village of Magura.
That day, the girl went into the forest to collect berries. When we have had full baskets decided to rest in a clearing. It was warm and pleasant, and they are tired of getting up early everyday, So slept. Only woke up when it was hard in the afternoon. Terrified parents what they say broke the legs.
When you have to go back home saw an extremely bright light. His source was behind them. First she turned and froze Julianna. Against the background of beech trees was a beautiful woman and smiled gently. They saw her as the other girls.

All three knelt and made his hands as if in prayer. Mother of God directed them to listen carefully, what say. There was no need to repeat the girls, that simply could not look away.
Mary said: "I see, that people are neglecting the recitation of the Angelus. It bothers me and I ask you, want you all said it encountered. Pray the Angelus every day at noon, and you can count on my intercession with the Lord God Almighty. I ask you also about the daily singing Hours. I would like to, to this place was built a chapel, and in the future monastery. I promise you also, that will spring spring here. Anyone in need, who will come and wash all over in it, will be healed. I promise you also, that has come to you " (Forward 2007: 84).
Mary disappeared. When the girls returned to the house was already evening. For Julianne waited nervously mother, who yelled at her. It also found, that she forgot basket with berries. The next day she had to get him back.
Our Lady appeared several times girls. Every time keep asking you to say the Angelus and Hours, and asked to place, where talking with them was called "Górka".
The girls opted in the end about his experiences for adults. However, they did not want to believe it and called the parish priest. This very attentively listened to children. Details of which told the stories indicated, that it does not invented
The news of the apparitions spread like wildfire. In place of pilgrimage arrived from Cieszyn Silesia and Żywiec. Pilgrims Retreat handed residents Szczyrk image of Our Lady of Czestochowa. It was decided to hang it on the beech, where Mary appeared.

Later that same year, on the southern slope of Magura, where there is a splendid view of the Skrzyczne, faithful built a chapel. In November, during the digging of foundations spouted there a spring of crystal clear water.
In 1948 r. chapel was erected on the site of the stone church - a sanctuary. Took over the pastoral care of the Salesian priests arrived from the nearby Auschwitz.

 http://www.kultmaryjny.pl/en/objawienie-w-szczyrku-polska-1894/



















No comments:

Post a Comment