Tuesday 17 July 2018

Nymans - romantic house

Walking more then hour via road without path to see this beautiful romantic house and garden. Worth. I met beautiful area aroud, lovely house with beautiful flowers and beautiful garden. I need to say that I met very friendly staff of Natural Trust . Anyway I always meet very friendly staff when I visit some places recommend via National Trust Thanks for that. 
Nymans was a country retreat for the creative Messel family, and has views stretching out across the Sussex Weald. From vibrantly colourful summer borders, to the tranquillity of ancient woodland, Nymans is a place of experimentation with constantly evolving planting designs and a rare and unusual plant collection. The comfortable yet elegant house, a partial ruin, reflects the personalities and stories of the talented Messel family, from the Countess of Rosse to Oliver Messel and photographer Lord Snowdon.
[ https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/nymans]
 









piano music filled the room




 celebrates the season’s abundance of flowers and reflects back on Anne, the Countess of Rosse’s love of flower arranging.




















 It was very busy day. The weather was so nice to see the gardens. It was difficult to take some photos without people




 I was happy to spend more time with roses which are my the best flowers

 
 
 I was walking around woodland trails to enjoy the nature





No comments:

Post a Comment