Wednesday 7 February 2018

Meeting in Kingston upon Thames

You don’t have to say everything to be a light. Sometimes a fire built on a hill will bring interested people to your campfire.”
― Shannon L. Alder
It was so nice evening in Kingston. We met first time in New Year. I was after work at night and I was a bit tired. The weather wasn't so nice too. I was thinking long time to go there or stay at home under blanket [very cold at home in winter time]. In the end I decided to go to Kingston and meet with my friend. It was very good idea. I spent very nice time there chatting with my friend

I love this place in Kingston so much. I visit every time that when I'm in Kingston

Christmas time is so beautiful


The bank of Thames is always busy

nice reflection with night lights

It was so dark when I took this photo





It started to  rain when I was waiting for bus to Addelston



 Thank you for wonderful evening

No comments:

Post a Comment